Cell and Gene Therapy
In partnership with Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
Rentschler Biopharma is your trusted CDMO of choice, ready to advance your cell and gene therapy development. You need a partner with a strategic approach, ability to scale-up and get your product to market quickly? With our history of excellence, we have a deep understanding of manufacturing processes and process development, always adhering to our uncompromising quality standards. We treat your project as if it were our own, applying our unmatched knowledge in biopharmaceutical production and CMC requirements.
Capabilities and benefits
Reinforced by our strategic partnership with Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult (CGTC), you have a world-class cell and gene therapy partner. CGTC is renowned for their expertise in ATMP manufacturing technology and process development. This partnership fortifies Rentschler Biopharma’s Center of Excellence for cell and gene therapy in Europe’s largest cell and gene therapy cluster — centered around Stevenage, U.K.This location provides us access to top talent and key supporting services like suppliers and contract laboratories. Our Center of Excellence is getting ready to meet your process development needs by the end of 2021 and your manufacturing needs by mid-2022.
- Development and manufacturing capability and expertise for your advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), including adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors for clinical trial supply
- New capacity will benefit the international ATMP supply chain and meet growing academic and commercial demand across the industry
- Our strategic partnership with Catapult provides you unmatched capabilities and expertise in ATMP manufacturing setup and technology development
- Rentschler Biopharma’s more than 40 years of experience and unwavering reputation in the development and manufacturing of biologics for both clinical and commercial supply provides peace of mind
- World-class consultation and project management help you meet timelines and accelerate speed to market
- Licensed, cGMP-compliant facility with an established inbound/outbound supply chain to ensure the highest quality standards and an agile supply chain network
- Presence in a cell and gene therapy cluster and ecosystem, providing access to the top talent and innovations in the field
- Our highly flexible business model is tailored to your unique needs and ensures a true partnership relationship