Cell and Gene Therapy
Rentschler ATMP Ltd. is your trusted CDMO of choice, ready to advance your cell and gene therapy development. Need a partner with a strategic approach, ability to scale-up and get your product to market quickly? Our history of excellence in cGMP manufacturing and bioprocess development, based on our uncompromising quality standards, offers confidence as your CDMO partner. We treat your project as if it were our own, applying our unmatched knowledge in biopharmaceutical production and CMC requirements. We develop and deliver high-quality cell and gene therapies for you.
Capabilities and benefits
Our Center of Excellence for cell and gene therapy is located in Europe’s largest cell and gene therapy cluster — centered around Stevenage, U.K. This provides us access to top talent and key supporting services like suppliers and contract laboratories. Rentschler ATMP is ready to meet your process development needs by mid-2022 and your manufacturing needs by early 2023.
- Dedicated facility for development and cGMP manufacturing of your advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), including adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors for gene therapy and gene-modified cell therapy
- Ability to develop a robust, scalable and optimized manufacturing process, upstream/downstream processes and scale-up for a seamless cGMP manufacturing
- 100% dedicated CDMO with extensive experience in cGMP manufacturing
- Located in Europe’s largest gene therapy hub, uniquely positioned to support the international ATMP supply chain
- Rentschler ATMP provides unmatched capabilities and expertise in ATMP manufacturing setup and technology development
- Leveraging the expertise and experience of highly qualified process development and manufacturing team specializing in AAV production
- Backed by Rentschler Biopharma’s 50 years of experience and unwavering reputation in the development and manufacturing of biologics for both clinical and commercial supply and strategic partnership with Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- World-class consultation, including client-oriented project management and regulatory support to meet critical timelines and accelerate speed to market
- Licensed, cGMP-compliant facility with an established inbound/outbound supply chain to ensure the highest quality standards and an agile supply chain network
- Presence in a cell and gene therapy cluster and ecosystem, providing access to the top talent and innovations in the field
- Our highly flexible business model is tailored to your unique needs and ensures a true partnership relationship